After frequent trips and seeing people who are keen on traveling to Iran and their refusal because of lack of information and fear of lack of multilingualism of Iranian people, I decided to establish Translish. Knowing qualified translators/interpreters and easy access to them in different countries made it easier for me. In my opinion, translation is not just knowledge of a language.
A great interpreter is not only fluent in more than one foreign language; he or she must have a strong understanding of both cultural context and the content matter at hand.
With having some experiences in international business, as well as being in the English-language translation field, I thought more openly about having a new team of young translators.
Also, in order to plan this experience, we decided to have a well-trained commercial manager from countries which we work mostly with. A manager who can handle our plans in that country. Of course, most of these managers are close friends of mine.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- 2012: Graduated from the empirical studies school.
- 2018: Graduated from IAU university in the field of “English Language Translation”.
WORK EXPERIENCE & TIMELINE
- 2007: Began composing at the youngest Reverbnation team.
- 2010: Started working as a website developer for insurance companies.
- 2013: Founded Natasun Digital Arts Company with Partners in Paris.
- 2014: Established the official representative of Natasun Company in Tehran.
- 2016: Started peace activities to defend human rights as “Third Eye project” in Paris.
- 2017: Performing the “Third Eye” project in Prague with members of John Lennon’s wall.
- 2017-present: Started working as CEO of Translish Agency.
contact at vahidtakro.com