Translator & Interpreter
I have been always interested in different countries and their cultures, forms of art, foods etc. That motivated me to learn English in 2008 and travel to India. India was a welcoming place where I could gratify my curious mind and stay there for the last 8 years. Hence, I had the chance to study in English, communicate with native people, having internships in various fields, and start working as a professional translator and interpreter.
English is my bridge to knowledge!
Since I love learning, I started learning Dutch and other languages to improve my skills.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- 2008: Graphic design; azad university of kerman, Iran
- 2010-2014: Bachelor of Art; English literature, Pune, India
- 2015-2017: Master of Social work, Pune, India
- 2018: Post Graduate Diploma in Counseling; Pune, India
WORK EXPERIENCE & TIMELINE
- 2012-present: Translating academic notes English-Persian
- 2014-present: Translating the magazine of “India Perspective” related to the Ministry of External Affairs of India.
- 2017: Interpreter of Bajaj (India, Aurang Abad) – Talash (Isfahan. Iran) motorcycle
- 2017: Author of the book “Stories of Social Work”
- 2015-2018: Successful experiences in different internship courses as a social worker in various fields
- 2018: Narration on video tutorial of Bjaj motorcycle company
- 2018-present: Started working as a translator/interpreter at Translish Agency.
info at translish.ir