Translator & Teacher
Communication and learning has always been my passion, and as language is the means of communication I try my best to acquire it as well as possible. I’ve been learning English for more than 15 years and now I’ve started learning Spanish and German as well.
I’m a teacher at university, a poet, a researcher, and a translator who has worked with different international companies and is eager to work with more.
I believe each and every day I must learn something new and apply it to my life and relationships with people.
I am also an official tour guide of National Heritage Organization and am enjoying my experiences with different people from different countries with their various cultures.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- 2006-2010: English Literature – Bachelor (B.A), IAU, Bushehr, Iran.
- 2010-2013: English Literature – Masters (M.A), IAU, Alborz, Iran.
- 2014: Tour Leading – National Heritage Organization, Tehran, Iran.
- 2014: Architecture and Interior Designing – Bon Zhivar, School of Architecture and Interior Designing, Tehran, Iran.
- 2015: English Literature – PhD. Candidate at Kharazmi University, Tehran, Iran.
- 2018: CELTA (Cambridge English Language Assessment) – International Training Institute, Istanbul
WORK EXPERIENCE & TIMELINE
- 2007: Teaching at Zaban Sara (English Institute)
- 2008-2010: Working at Tehran Institute of Technology as the manager of English Department.
- 2011: Working as an interpreter at a shipment company.
- 2012: Working as an interpreter and assistant at CNPC (China’s Petroleum Co.)
- 2014: Working as an executive assistant and interpreter at Castel Noush Co. (Solico)
- 2015-present: Teaching at central and South Tehran branches of Islamic Azad University.
- 2017-present: Started working as a translator/interpreter and teacher at Translish Agency.
info at translish.ir