Communication and learning has always been my passion, and as language is the means of communication I try my best to acquire it as well as possible. I’ve been learning English for more than 15 years and now I’ve started learning Spanish and German as well.
I’m a teacher at university, a poet, a researcher, and a translator who has worked with different international companies and is eager to work with more.
I’ve always believed that knowing a second language is equal to having a second soul
so by having contributed to international conferences and great language institutions within a number of forward facing, student focused role, I have demonstrated my international service and teaching skills. also through jobs, I have developed a good organizational skills and enjoy working independently as well as in teams
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- 2008-2011: English Literature – Bachelor (B.A), IAU, Boushehr, Iran.
- 2011-2013: English Literature – Masters (M.A), IAU, Alborz, Iran.
WORK EXPERIENCE & TIMELINE
- 2008-2010: Translator in Southern Pars Company (Based on Contract, Freelance)
- 2012: Teacher at Safir Lian Language Institution.
- 2014-2015: Teacher and Supervisor at Russel Institution.
- 2016-2017: Teacher at Kherad University.
- 2017-present: Started working as a translator at Translish Agency.
info at translish.ir