Translator & Teacher
I started to study English as soon as I was done with my military service in 2007. From the very beginning I found out that I have a burning passion for learning the most international language. Thus, this unquenchable thirst has always kept me on my way to improve my fluency and accuracy on a daily basis. In 2013 I was encouraged by my dear wife to pursue my academic education in English which I was not able to follow based on poor financial condition that made it impossible for me to fulfill my dream in preceding years.
Being able to be graduated by an overall average above 18 from the university once more proved myself that I have chosen the right major.
Hence teaching at some language schools such as Iranmehr, Iran-Europe, and Safir which are among the most popular of their own kind in my dear country Iranand at the same time starting academic education gave me a great understanding of the best ways of interactions.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- 2014-2018: English Literature – Bachelor (B.A), IAU, Tehran, Iran.
WORK EXPERIENCE & TIMELINE
- 2014-2016: Teaching at Iran-Europe language school.
- 2014-2016: Teaching at Iranmehr language school.
- 2016-present: Teaching at Safir language school.
- 2016-present: Foreign marketing manager of Pak Cooshesh Kar chemical company.
- 29 April 2017: Interpreter at 1st Iran-European union business forum on sustainable energy Tehran.
- 30 April 2017: Interpreter at Iran-EU high level conference on climate change.
- 2018-present: Started working as a translator/interpreter and teacher at Translish Agency.
info at translish.ir